Friday, July 2, 2010

Gastronomical Inspirations Moves to the Daily Gazette

Hello everyone, it has been sometime now that I have posted here on this blog. The reason is that I have been asked to write a blog for the Daily Gazette here in Schenectady, NY. So to accompany my recipes found in the paper on Wednesdays, the Daily Gazette will also be featuring a weekly post by me.

Also, keep your eyes out for my website launch in the upcoming months. The technology portion is there, I'm currently in the process of working on content. The website will be a location for recipes, past blog posts, a portal for my Daily Gazette blog, a schedule of my upcoming classes, American Culinary Federation competitions, and my own version of a culinary encyclopedia to replace my work on Wikipedia.

For now follow this link over to the Daily Gazette, read the blog, watch the videos of my current recipes, and consider subscribing to The Daily Gazette.

4 comments:

Daniel B. said...

I'm glad you are joining up with the local paper and getting greater exposure for your thoughts on good food.

But I couldn't find anyplace on the new blog to comment. Am I just old and daft, or are comments disabled on your new blog?

Hope you can find a way to turn them on.

Cheers.

Christopher Allen Tanner said...

Just sent them a message Daniel, I had wondered that myself. We will work it out.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am not impressed, To make a real tasty lemonade you should first make a simple syrup this is quite elementary. I was never very impressed by C.E.C etc. Experience trumps labels. Sorry this is just my opinion. You are nota Chef until you are recognized by another Chef as a Chef.

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about?

 
Free Blog CounterHandelshaus ...